We are proud to present a new performance finish featuring anti-microbial and stain resistant characteristics. This innovative anti-microbial finish, formally known as HeiQ V-Block, was developed by renown Swiss chemical company HeiQ. It resists against degradation by micro-organisms and inhibits the growth of bacteria within 2.5 minutes.
This treatment is combined with a stain resistant finish so that both can be applied while maintaining the effective characteristics of each. Products with the anti-microbial and stain resistant finish are labeled with our Performance Collection header tags featuring a shield icon, making them easily identifiable.
NEW! HeiQ V-Block Anti-Microbial and Stain Resistant Characteristics
- Immersion finish coats the fibers (not topically sprayed on the surface)
- No PFOA or PFOS fluorochemicals.
- Safe next to the skin
- HeiQ V-Block is hypoallergenic, made of 100% cosmetic ingredients. 72% bio-based
- The HeiQ V-Block technology combines an advanced silver and vesicle technology to inhibit growth and persistence of micro-organisms on the fabric surface.
- HeiQ V-Block is registered with the US TSCA and US EPA.
- HeiQ V-Block has been proven effective at 97.9% for its anti-microbial efficacy by the ISO 18184 “Determination of Antiviral Activity” test method.
Anti-microbial properties built in to protect the product. Product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. Always clean the product thoroughly after each use.
The cleaning code on this performance fabric is W:
- Clean with mild soap and water.
- Treat stains promptly. Remove fluids immediately by blotting with a clean, color-fast absorbent cloth. Remove solids with a flat object and gently vacuum with a proper attachment.
- Pre-test your cleaning method on an inconspicuous area first to determine if the color bleeds or alters the fabric. If there is any doubt, consult a professional cleaning service.
- Do not saturate, it could leave a ring.
Use a clean cloth and cool water to remove any soap residue to a reoccurring stain.
Caring for your upholstery frequently reduces the build up of soil on the fabric. Regular gentle vacuuming with a proper upholstery attachment should be done to remove dust and lint.